House M.D. S8 E21

還在感動豪斯這麼不捨Wilson自暴自棄不想治療
找來曾受Wilson治療的病患來激勵他活下去!
殊不知  竟全是演員來著....
反正不管什麼方法  什麼時候   總是可以見到豪斯不正經的態度(?)

這集有幾段對話真是touch
當Taub總算要開口勸House
Taub:You can't just give up on Wilson. you know he needs you.
   你不能就這麼放棄Wilson  你知道他需要你
   You know he's making an impossible choice. He just doesn't want to live in pain.
   你知道他在做一個不可能的選擇  他只是不願意活痛苦之中

House:Life is pain! I wake up every morning. I'm in pain.
豪斯怒吼  生活就是痛苦! 我每天早上醒來,就一下子被丟進痛苦裡
   I go to work in pain. you know how many times I wanted to just give up?
      我每天在痛苦之中工作  你知道我有多少次想放棄嗎?
   How many times I thought about endding it?
   有多少次想乾脆結束這一切嗎?

豪斯那句Life is pain的怒吼聲真是撼動


聽到病患故意亂喝東西做蠢事後,豪斯直奔病房想完成病患心願(?)
House:Here let me help you.
      來 我來幫你
      See! you wanna live! 
      瞧! 你明明想活的!
      You're resisting me because it's our human responsibility to stay alive!
      你抵抗的原因是我們為人就是要活著的!
Park拿起豪斯的拐杖往豪斯頭上一敲說
Park:You've spent your whole life looking for the truth.
     你終其一生尋找真理
     But sometimes the truth just sucks.
     但有時真理就是這麼不堪!

蘑菇頭總是冷冷的說出真理!


Wilson跟 Foreman 說會提前離職, Foreman問說你和豪斯又怎麼了?
Wilson:He's not my child.
       他又不是我的孩子
       I can not be responsible for happiness for Gregory House.
       豪斯的幸福不是我的責任
Foreman:You are responsible.
        是你的責任
        The past 20 years you've hand three wives,
        過去20年你換了三個老婆
        hundreds of colleagues, thousands of patients.
        相處過幾百個同事,經手過上千個病人
        but you've kept that one best friend.
        而你最好的朋友一直只有一個
Wilson:He wants me to suffer a misery that I don't want to go through.
       他想讓受我不願受的痛苦
Foreman:Chemo won't make your life any better.
        化療不會讓你的生活好轉
        But caring will.
        但關心人會
        enduring pain to do some good for someone you care about...
        照顧你所關心的人  為他們忍受痛苦
        isn't that what life is?!
        這不就是生活的意義嗎?!

Foreman說的那理論乍看有理   仔細一想好像要持疑...

噢...剩一集   我一直不忍去看那結尾  

    
    
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 張小Jo 的頭像
    張小Jo

    不完美的呻吟

    張小Jo 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()